This Notice aims at properly identifying and verifying the necessary spare parts to repair the car and identifies the products/items distributed by OLSA PARTS and contained in its catalogues, both in the paper version and in the electronic version (both referred to as the “Catalogues”)
The parts distributed by OLSA PARTS fall into three different product types:
1) Original Equipment parts;
2) Matching Quality spare parts;
3) Universal parts.
N.B. The definitions of original equipment parts, matching quality spare parts and universal parts hereby stated are in accordance with the current legislation in force.
With the exception of original equipment parts, the type of “matching quality spare parts” and the type of “universal parts” are expressly stated at the bottom of the representation of the product belonging to the above categories.
If not otherwise indicated in the bottom of the article, as it is for the other two types, these parts are to be considered as ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT.
1) ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT PARTS: The Catalogues show original equipment parts as distributed by OLSA PARTS which are all manufactured by OLSA PARTS as well as other items, manufactured by companies other than OLSA S.p.a. OLSA S.p.a. and the other companies, whose products are shown in the Catalogues and are distributed by OLSA PARTS, are manufacturers of original equipment parts in accordance with the law in force. Please note that according to the definition contained in paragraph 19, Title III of the Guidelines to the EU Regulation n. 461/2010, replacing Regulation n. 140/2002 (Monti Law), original equipment part means “parts or equipment which are manufactured according to the specifications and production standard provided by the motor vehicle manufacturer […] It is presumed unless the contrary is proven, that parts constitute original parts if the part manufacturer certifies that the parts match the quality of the components used for the assembly of the motor vehicle in question…”
2) MATCHING QUALITY PARTS are specified at the bottom of every single item belonging to category and for them, according to paragraph 20, Title III of the Guidelines to the EU Regulation n. 461/2010, replacing Regulation n. 140/2002 (Monti Law), we mean “parts with a sufficiently high quality that their use does not endanger the reputation of the authorized network in question…”
3) As UNIVERSAL PARTS, specifically indicated at the bottom of every single product (such as work lights, reflectors, dome lamps, side markers, revolving beacons etc) we mean all items distributed by OLSA PARTS “not belonging to the category of original equipment part and/or to the category of matching quality part”. Some of these references are subject to ministerial or European approval to certify their performance. For these specific items, OLSA PARTS distributes only certified and approved parts and, on customer’s request, can provide the relevant documents.
Brands mentioned in the Catalogues are property of the car makers which they refer to. Their use in the Catalogues as well as the OE references included, are meant only to help and facilitate the identification of the car model which the spare parts must be fitted to.
N.B. IN THE CATALOGUES THERE ALSO IS A SECTION WHICH SHOWS ITEMS WHICH ARE DEFINED “ACCESSORIES”. THEY ARE NOT THEREFORE INTENDED TO RESTORE THE ORGINAL APPEARANCE OF THE VEHICLE, BUT THEY ONLY HAVE THE FUNCTION TO CHANGE OR TO IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OF THE ITEM ITSELF. CONSEQUENTLY, THESE COMPONENTS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS SPARE PARTS BUT JUST ACCESSORIES.